Thank you for wanting to be a part of our Volunteer Festival Staff!
We appreciate your support of Evolvefest. Your help and hard work will be an essential part of producing an environmentally responsible weekend of music, art, yoga and crazy fun!
As a volunteer staff member, you will assist in a variety of behind-the-scenes tasks that include cleaning up (composting, recycling, litter removal, & minimizing festival waste), parking vehicles, providing hospitality services, and contributing to the overall positivity of the Evolvefest experience.
- We will be feeding you all weekend and we require all Volunteers to work one 5 hour shift per day.
- All Volunteers must arrive by Thursday, Aug. 29th for an 8pm mandatory meeting and must stay until clean-up is completed on Tues, Sept. 3rd.
- All Volunteers must make a $200 Volunteer Deposit in advance, which will be reimbursed in cash after clean-up is completed on Tuesday Sept. 3rd
- We will confirm you as an Official Evolvefest 2013 Volunteer as soon as you complete your $200 deposit HERE
1) Name and Address
2) Phone Number
3) Email Address
4) Are you a Car owner?
5) Short List of skills, talents and interests
6) Personal FB Page link
7) Names of 2 friends of your that might be interested to volunteer
8) One of your favorite Music Videos
9) One of your favorite quotes (can be your own)
10) One of your favorite animals
11) Your Favorite Book
12) your Birthdate: Month/day/year
In addition, Please request to join this page:
Evolvefest Volunteers Group Page on FB .
All Volunteer organization and communication leading up to the festival will happen on that group page!
We are also very excited to discover the hidden gifts and talents among you- if you feel inspired to offer or contribute something uniquely creative and special for the festival experience- please propose it in your email to us
Much Love : )